Saturday, February 21, 2009

Puppy

I was gettin ready to go skiing when the phone rang. It was my principal. One of my students was trying to track me down. I called him back. "Ms. Lathrop, do you want a puppy?" I have been thinking about getting a second dog for some time. "Okay, I'll be right over." Of course it was at the last house at the end of town so we had too get all bundled up to go over there. I picked out a little girl and carried her home in the bibs of my snow pants.


Zoey meets the Puppy.
What is this ball of fur... it isn't here to stay is it?





Hey! That's my water!
Here she is on my lap just before she fell asleep and peed on me.
Just 5 weeks old, not really ready to be weaned yet, but they were getting rid of them.
Puppy needs a name. Got any idea?

5 comments:

kscott said...

How about "carbonyl"? Or perhaps "Xena", that goes well with Zoey.

Miss Ashley said...

WHAT??

You got a puppy? Why didnt you tell me. She looks like a cutie...

HAHA, just kidding, she is very cute.

love ya
Ash

Unknown said...

With that shiny new coat?

Defiantly Palin.

:-) BTW, I kinda like S. P. so this isn't even a Jab.

NPinMilwaukee said...

Did you pick a name yet? aaah... lucky puppy! Is Zoey adjusted?

hannahtavis said...

the puppy is so cute