Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ready to Go?



Today was my last day at the farm in Bristol. I got everything I was not taking in boxes, and everything I plan on taking in the car. While I was packing up the last few things and getting my small boxes of books tucked under the bed Zoey jumped into the kennel my dad had loaded in the car. She just sat in there and waited. It was as is she was afraid of being left behind. She knew I was going some where and she wanted to make sure she was going too.


Most of my things I plan on storing in the barn at the farm. I bought some bomb-proof storage bins called action packers from amazon.com. Free shipping....so I ordered 10 of them at $27 each. I think this shipment took up half of the UPS truck!


I got everything labled and then took a photo of the label on each box. Now if I decide I need anything I can tell someone where to look for it and they can ship it to me.

1 comment:

NPinMilwaukee said...

That's very smart labeling the things and taking pictures. My god you did a lot of sorting! WOW!!