Tuesday, September 2, 2008

AHHHHHH

It is Tuesday Night, I have been back one day from a wonderful weekend in Fairbanks and I am already ready for another vacation.  The week is almost half over and I don't have a plan.  I have tests to grade, tests to write, homework to grade, homework to create, lessons to prepare and so on and on... and just not enough hours in the day!!!

I spent over $2,000 this weekend and I am not sure how.  But I am pretty sure I will not need to go shopping again for a while.  Despite this, there are things I forgot to buy... like hooks and a coat rack.  I guess I will survive without.  Today I got home from work... I have a freezer full of meat and salmon... but I did not have anything ready to cook because all my meat was frozen!  Ashley had me over for dinner, what a savior.... dinner in a box.  I brought over fresh veggies and hummus.  Yum.

There are so many things I want to Blog about.... Rock fishing, plant collecting, my students...

I hope I will have more time soon...
I'll keep you posted if I survive this week. 

2 comments:

dukeldo said...

Like your uncle David said, you pack alot into a day. Never mind the 2K, somehow I did 3k this weekend.

NPinMilwaukee said...

Don't worry - this week has been crawling for everyone!

WOW $2000 in a weekend. Lucky!!! good luck catching up on your work :)