Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Plant Collecting



In my Science class we are studying Plants of the Tundra.  We have been learning about how to take field notes and collecting plants.  Once we get a lot of plants we can look at how they are adapted to this cold climate.  I enjoy taking my students out while the weather is nice, they are good for the most part, but they really like to push my buttons and push the limits.   I guess the kids are not used to having limits here in the village.  For the most part the people at school, mostly the teachers are the only people who tell them what to do.  No one at home tells them what they can and can't do.  Most students to not have a bed-time or allowance... they get a dividend check from the corporation and they do what they want with it.



No comments: