Thursday, November 27, 2008

Care packages

This week Zoey and I got care packages from someone we do not even know! Ashly's cousin set us each a box of goodies. Cheatos, Halloween Chocolate, caned soup and some instant dinner kits.

Ashley was very jealous. Well now I guess she know how I feel. It seems like she gets about two packages a week from her friends and family.

Oh and by the way if you are planning on sending a care package soon with anything perishable up here, send it soon or do not send it until January. I will be traveling for Christmas. I will leave here on Dec 19th. So if you are going to send something and it is not quite ready yet, wait until after Christmas.

I went to the museum and bought some nice t-shirts and sweatshirts for everyone that sent me a care package.

No comments: