Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pretty in Purple

We were really bored the other night. We refering to Ashley and myself and Zoey. It was cabbage night. The night before Halloween. We had eggs, but the only people we might want to egg live in the same building as us. Okay I could have collected all of the dog poop in the yard into a paper bag, lit it on fire on one of the other teacher's door steps, but I have never really been the kind of person that pulls pranks. So instead, we painted Zoey's toe nails purple. Of course she did not even pretend to put up a fight. Isn't she pretty?
I think Purple is one of Zoey's Favorite colors. Her colar is purple, her nails are purple and her new skijor harness is purple.
Here she is using her harness for a more pratical purpose. She is hauling 48 lbs of groceries that I had shipped to myself the last time I was in Fairbanks. The post office is less than 1/4 of a mile from where we live, but I really did not want to carry that box back myself. Besides I think it is good to give Zoey a job. She seems a little depressed latley. I need to do something so she has a feeling of self worth. I think hauling a load is just the thing.

2 comments:

NPinMilwaukee said...

did Zoey cheer up pulling the package? Yes she is very pretty in purple! aaaw

Unknown said...

must have been quite a site for a village that has given up dog sleds for snowmachines and 4-wheelers